2 Days left!
Today and tomorrow, and then I’m done with “the big ones”. This following week likely won’t be too enjoyable as I’m recoverying, but, the end is in sight, and that’s a gloriously glorious thing. I’m looking forward to small things:
- Spending time with my kids without having to remind them to not jump on my or scream to loud… I want to embrace the crazy!
- Helping out around the house more
- Being able to start jogging again
- Not spending all day sitting/lying down
- Returning to work! (my brain has been driving me insane)
- Using shampoo
- The return of my beard
- Deodorant working
- Knowing when I want to eat
- Being able to spend more than 5 minutes outside (I’m afraid my white reflector head is going to cause plane crashes)
- And not peeing 25 times a day
That’s a short list.