Halloween Neighborhood Outreach
This idea was born out of a desire to be “the church” in our neighborhood. This isn’t a systematic plan to invite people to church, though that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Rather, it’s about building relationships and developing community so that we can love others. If we base the value of our relationship with our neighbors off wether they come to church or not, then we’re missing the point. We must value our relationships even if our neighbors never come to church, after all, the Church isn’t a building. Hopefully that doesn’t sound harsh, but if it does leave me a comment and explain why! I’d love to chat this up.
Kit Cost $60
- HD Video. 1080p or 720p in just about any format
- 1 Site License for the Ideabook with over 50 Ideas– Make as many copies as you need!
- 30 minutes of customization – reinforce your vision and values
- Add your church logo to the video
- Personalize the “Message to the Pastor” section
- Integrate your own ideas into the Ideabook
- Follow-up bulletin insert to measure your event’s success
Want to purchase? Have more questions?
The video mentions an Ideabook which
will transform your life has some simple ideas to get your brain churning. Here are a few sample pages to give you a feel for what’s included.
I’d love to hear you thoughts on the video itself. What did you take away from it?