Thanks for taking the time to checkout what’s going on here. I’m a Christian, husband, father, rollerblader, and nerd. I love how technology can enable us to tell the story of Jesus in exciting ways. I ‘m exploring how the collision of Spiritual Formation and Technology leads to deeper personal transformation. I love to create engaging media.
Wonderful things about me:
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies and a
- Bachelor of Science in Youth Ministry from John Brown University
- I’m ASIST Certified (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) and
- Served as a general board member for the Oregon Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- I’m a Wilderness First Responder (not practicing)
- and I’m currently working on a Master’s of Spiritual Formation at George Fox Seminary
- I’m the Youth Minister at Thrive Youth Ministry, which is a part of Santa Clara Church
- I’ve worked as an IT Tech for Semo.net, as a Child Care Provider for an amazing Children’s Shelter in Arkansas, an industrial rubber belt engineer, and a Western Union CSR.
- I’m an INTJ on the MBTI (Meyer’s Briggs)
I started to pursue video and motion design to help our youth ministry and our church better communicate and tell the story of Jesus, and this is the space where I write about it (among other things). I use the Adobe Production Premium Suite, anything Apple (that I can afford!), and a whole host of gear.
My family and I live in Oregon. Titus is 7, Lily is 2, and my wife Lindsay is always the perfect age. We love heading to the beach, hiking through the mountains, and being involved in our church.